Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Plus includes:
– Word 2016, Excel 2016, PowerPoint 2016, OneNote 2016, Outlook 2016, Publisher 2016, and Access 2016.
– Capture your ideas however you work best using keyboard, pen or touchscreen.
– Be a power Office user the easy way. Type what you want help with in the new Tell Me box on the ribbon and it will tell you how to do it.
– Pull content from PDFs straight into Word. Open PDFs and edit paragraphs, lists, and tables just as you do in familiar Word documents.
– New themes let you choose the Office experience that’s right for you.
Dark and Dark Gray themes provide high contrast that’s easier on the eyes, and the Colorful theme gives you a modern look that’s consistent across your devices.
– Enhance your reading experience with Insights, powered by Bing, which shows you relevant information from the web when you’re reading an Office file.
– Keep track of comments in Word documents and mark them as done with the new reply button.
– Let one of the templates from the Start screen do most of the setup and design, so you can focus on your ideas and data.
– Save time formatting information in Excel so you can draw insights from your data faster. New tools recognize your pattern and auto-complete data.
– New modern charts and graphs in Excel give you more ways to explore and tell compelling stories with your business data.
Excel recommends charts best suited for your data, and gives you a preview how your data will look.
– In Excel, you can now create basic forecasts on your data series with one click to visualize future trends.
– Share your PowerPoint presentation over the web by sending a link to it or using the free Office Presentation Service to deliver it, so your audience can join you from anywhere.
– Respond faster with inline replies replies positioned right within the body of the original message in Outlook. Just type your response in the Reading Pane.
– Embed Excel spreadsheets, diagrams, audio clips, videos, and almost any other kind of file in your OneNote notebooks.
– Your notes are saved, searchable and synced to OneNote apps on your other devices. So you can use or share them from anywhere.
– Save time with the online photo printing options in Publisher.
– List and summarize data from a related table or query fast in Access. Simply click an item to open a detailed view of that item.
– Best for home businesses and very small businesses.
How to Install/Activate Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Plus
I wish you a successful installation!
During the installation process, if you encounter a defective download link or have questions or want me to write instructions on how to install some software, do not hesitate to leave a comment below this article.
Thank you for visiting Obeyme.net.