Download Internet Download Manager 6.31 + Serial Number Key
5 (100%) 1 vote
Internet Download Manager IDM 6.31 will integrate effortlessly into your web browser of choice, whether that be Microsoft Internet Explorer, Opera, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome, in fact almost all other popular browsers are supported to automatically handle your downloads. You can download music and video files in the form of MP3, FLV, MPEG and a multitude of other formats.
Internet Download Manager 6.31 houses a comprehensive error recovery system with resume capability features. These will restart interrupted downloads due to lost connections, network issues, power outages and system shutdowns. IDM has a simple GUI, which makes it easy to use, or if you prefer, you can use Internet Download Manager from the command line interface.
Internet Download Manager Features:
• Internet Download Manager supports all popular browsers including Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape, MSN Explorer, AOL, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Avant Browser, and it can be integrated into any Internet application to take over downloads using unique “Advanced Browser Integration” feature.
• Dynamic Segmentation and Performance.
• Easy downloading with one click. When you click on a download link in a browser, IDM will take over the download and accelerate it. IDM supports HTTP, FTP, HTTPS and MMS protocols.
• Download Speed Acceleration. IDM can accelerate downloads by up to 5 times due to its intelligent dynamic file segmentation technology.
• Download Resume. Internet Download Manager will resume unfinished download from the place where they left off.
• YouTube grabber. IDM can grab FLV videos from popular sites like YouTube, MySpaceTV, and Google Video.
• Drag and Drop. You may simply drag and drop links to IDM, and drag and drop downloaded files out of Internet Download Manager.
• Automatic Antivirus checking. Antivirus checking makes your downloads free from viruses and trojans.
• Advanced Browser Integration. When enabled, the feature can be used to catch any download from any application.
• Built-in Scheduler. IDM can connect to the Internet at a set time, download the files you want, disconnect, or shut down your computer when it’s done.
• IDM includes web site spider and grabber. IDM downloads all required files that are specified with filters from web sites, for example all pictures from a web site, or subsets of web sites, or complete web sites for offline browsing. It’s possible to schedule multiple grabber projects to run them once at a specified time, stop them at a specified time, or run periodically to synchronize changes.
• IDM supports many types of proxy servers. For example, IDM works with Microsoft ISA, and FTP proxy servers.
• IDM supports main authentication protocols: Basic, Negotiate, NTLM, and Keberos. Thus IDM can access many Internet and proxy servers using login name and password.
• Download All feature. IDM can add all downloads linked to the current page. It’s easy to download multiple files with this feature.
• Download Categories. IDM can be used to organize downloads automatically using defined download categories.
• Download limits. Progressive downloading with quotas feature. The feature is useful for connections that use some kind of fair access policy (or FAP) like Direcway, Direct PC, Hughes, etc.