Adobe Illustrator CC 2018 is a program used by both artists and graphic designers to create vector images. This images will then be used for company logos, promotional uses or even personal works, both in print and digital forms.
So, in this article, I will show you that what is Adobe Illustrator CC 2018 used for and how to download and install the full version of Adobe Illustrator CC 2018? It’s typically used to creates an illustration, charts, logos, graphs, cartoons of real photographs, and more.
New Features of Adobe Illustrator CC 2018 Free
- The handy application which can be used for creating an illustration, digital graphics, and video content.
- Got mercury performance system which will enhance the workflow by providing amazing speed on large files.
- Got Complex vector drawing tools which will let you create infinitely scalable graphics.
- Got intuitive and easy to work with an interface which will maximize the productivity.
- Got all essential tools which will ensure the best accuracy for your vectors graphics.
- Got highly rich brushes palette with the possibility to create a new one like blob brush and bristle.
System Requirements for Adobe Illustrator CC 2018
Before you start Free Download Adobe Illustrator CC 2018. Make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements:
– Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 processor
– Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
– 1 GB of RAM (3 GB recommended) for 32 bit; 2 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended) for 64 bit
– 2 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
– 1024 x 768 display (1280 x 800 recommended)
– To view Illustrator in HiDPI mode, your monitor must support a resolution of 1920 x 1080 or more.
– OpenGL 4.x
– To use the new Touch workspace in Illustrator, you must have a touch-screen-enabled tablet/monitor running Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 (Microsoft Surface Pro 3 recommended).
– Optional: To use GPU Performance: an Intel, NVIDIA, or AMD video adapter from those listed below (medium/high-end recommended); 1 GB of VRAM (2 GB recommended); and latest drivers for optimal performance.