Adobe Creative Cloud 2020 (also known as Adobe CC) is a suite of software used to manage all of Adobe’s existing applications on the cloud computing platform, helping designers use Adobe products easily and more convenient.
Adobe Creative Cloud 2020 is commonly used on computers running Mac OS and Windows operating systems. However, there are some Adobe CC apps that can work on the phone’s operating systems like iOS and Android. Applications are released by Adobe separately, but there are a number of apps that come with Adobe Creative Cloud.
What is Adobe Creative Cloud 2020 used for?
Adobe CC can be used for most activities in graphic design, video editing, Web / App design, photo editing. Example: Premiere Pro is a video editing tool in Adobe CC, used to edit and edit a series of blockbuster movies such as “Avatar” by James Cameron or “Deadpool” and “Gone Girl” by David Fincher. . In addition, Creative Cloud is also trusted in print design for famous newspapers such as The New York Times using InDesign software in Adobe CC and almost all magazine publishers or online newspapers use. Photoshop application.
What applications does Adobe Creative Cloud 2020 include?
Adobe CC has over 20 different apps for which you can subscribe to each one individually or subscribe to Creative Cloud which has all the apps. Some applications familiar to designers such as:
- Adobe Photoshop: is a popular image editing and graphic user software. Photoshop has a variety of tools to manipulate any aspect of an image and edit the specifications of a raser photo such as color, crop, and more.
- Lightroom: an image editing and processing tool.
- Adobe Illustrator: is the most popular vector graphics software possible in the world, helping designers make most of the 2D graphic designs with very smooth lines and complex effects, … color is very nice when printed.
- Premiere Pro: a professional video editing and editing solution.
- Adobe XD: is a tool for designing your websites and applications, helping UX designers to work more efficiently with tools that use similar usages of other Adobe home software like Illustrator. or Photoshop, …
- After Effect: is a graphics software created to handle graphic movements such as video effects, GIFs, … Maybe you do not know, AE is the software behind the success of magically animated movies. or skilled cinematic techniques.
- InDesign is a professional page layout software to help you outline the pages of books, newspapers, for professional printing.
- Besides, Adobe CC also includes supporting software for the designer to design more simply and effectively.
Adobe Creative Cloud 2020 – System Requirements
- CPU Intel Core i7 and 16GB RAM (2GHz or faster processor with SSE2 support; dual-core processor required for HDV editing)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (recommended versions 1809, 1903) or Windows 8.1 – 64-bit versions only (32-bit not supported); (Windows 7 not supported)
Link: Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2020
Link: Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2020
Link: Adobe Premiere Pro 2020
Link: Adobe After Effects 2020
Link: Adobe illustrator 2020
Link: Adobe Photoshop 2020
Link: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic 2020
Link: Adobe InDesign 2020
Link: Adobe Animate CC 2020
Link: Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2020
Link: Adobe Audition CC 2020
Link: Adobe Media Encoder 2020